Exterior Painting in Seattle: A Full Transformation!
Spring is here, summer is coming, and it’s exterior painting time in Seattle!
As we kick off our outdoor house painting season, we’re all about sharing tips, tricks, info, and project inspiration. Sometimes it helps to see something tangible, right in a Seattle neighborhood near you. Pinterest, Instagram, and HGTV are all well and good, but there’s no substitute for project ideas that hit closer to home.
As an example, let’s take a look at this local exterior repaint.
It’s a nice property, with pretty lines and attractive features, but our client was ready for a more contemporary look. One good approach is to simplify the palette, bringing more of a neutral uniformity, rather than having different colors and textures all happening at once.
A closer look at how we paint a house in Seattle
Here’s how we do it, and then we’ll show you those awesome before/after shots:
- An estimator will come to your home to chat through your ideas, look at your property, and take notes and measurements.
- You’ll receive a clear, detailed estimate that includes the entire job scope.
- Once approved, we’ll schedule your project.
- We put a heavy emphasis on job site preparation: masking, protecting surrounding surfaces, and containing the space.
- Next, surface preparation! We clean, repair, sand, patch, and prime as needed.
- Finally, we apply those beautiful topcoats. Every step matters, with special emphasis on surface preparation. Creating a strong, solid foundation makes all the difference and sets your paint up for peak performance.
Before and after: house painting in Seattle
What do you think of the difference? We’re loving the new look!
Have more questions about your house painting ideas? Give us a call at All Covered Painting! We’re here to help, and would love to serve you and your home.
Eveline K.Still in the process of painting the interior of the house but Master Colors is doing a very nice job. They get here everyday on time and clean up when they are finished at the end of the day. So far, I would recommend them... view full review
Courtney CopelandWe used All Covered Painting to repaint our 6700 SF homes interior. It was a very big job with a lot of moulding and cabinetry. Rich and his entire crew were outstanding. They not only did a meticulous job, but the entire crew was respectful... view full review