Get untangled from the mess of holiday lights!
Our mission? To make your holiday light installation simply amazing and amazingly simple. No more weeks of planning. No more“one light goes out and they all go out.” No more afternoons spent on a ladder.
Holiday Light Hanging in Seattle: How Does It Work?
You lease the lights from us, and we handle everything else, from setup to takedown (even off-season storage). All you need to do is enjoy the display.
Here’s a peek into our process:
- First, we meet with you to discuss your goals, budget, and design ideas. Whether you like classic and simple or want cars lining up down the street, we can do it (as long as the job size is a minimum of $1000 in value).
- You lease our premium, efficient lights that perfectly match your vision. We’ll provide the timers and extension cords, too!
- Our expert team installs your display.
- We use plastic clips that are gentle on your home (no staples unless you request them).
- Have a question or technical difficulty? We offer maintenance and support all season long.
- When you’re all done with the lights, we’ll take them down and store them for you until next year.
- Ready to reinstall? We’ll come back and do it all again!
There are also no contracts to sign or commit to – we can take it year by year, even changing the display if you’d like.
What Can We Decorate for You?
- Ground Lights
- Columns…. And MORE!
Why Do We Offer Holiday Lights?
We may be trained holiday light installers, but we also are Seattle’s first choice for painting services all year long. This means we have an incredible team already in place, fully-trained in safe practices, ladderwork, and we’re licensed and insured.
But let’s back up just a bit.
As you might imagine, November through February can be difficult months for a company that relies so heavily on outdoor work. Out of a commitment to providing stable, full-time, long-term employment for our team, we decided it was time to get creative.
In 2013 we started Seattle Holiday Lights, going door-to-door to share our holiday light services with past painting clients. The response was incredibly positive, and thanks to referrals we grew by leaps and bounds every year. We now service over 200 homes each year throughout Seattle and surrounding communities!
So, are you ready to put your home on our list?
We've used All Covered multiple times for both interior and exterior work. We found both their quality and customer support very good. Having hired many painters over the years, All Covered is now our Go To company.
I got to work with Rich on my commercial property project in West Seattle. We needed our new garage flooring done to look new and professional. We went with a new epoxy flooring system. Their floors come with a 7 year warranty.
Rich was a pleasure to work with. He communicated great, was on time and even followed up multiple times. The price was competitive with the other 2 quotes I received.
I love a good honest company and I won't hesitate to continue to refer them out!