All Covered Painting has the experience needed to provide the perfect exterior paint job for your building. This is an important investment for any property, adding value and marketability while protecting your maintenance budget.
As experienced Seattle painters, we work hard to ensure long-lasting, durable finishes that can handle our inclement weather. This includes an emphasis on proper planning and preparation, using the best materials and equipment, and providing full cleanup to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Why Trust All Covered Painting?
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Large team of in-house painters
- No project is too large or too small
- We offer flexible scheduling to meet your needs and operations
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Our Commercial Painting Services
- Interior painting
- Exterior maintenance painting/plans
- Pressure washing
- HOA/Property Management
- Educational Facilities
- Health Care
- Parking Garages
- Strip Malls
I hired All Covered Painting to paint my kitchen, family room, bedroom, bathroom, two hallways, and entryway/staircase, as well as to repair minor woodpecker damage to my soffit. Cost with tax was about $5200. It was approximately two weeks from the day I called to request a bid to the day I sent in the check. The actual painting took three full days, which was actually a day less than originally estimated. The crew was conscientious of covering my floors and taking care with any furniture they moved. The whole team, office and painting, was polite and professional. I would not hesitate to hire them again. Excellent!
we have had All Covered Painting paint for us 5 different times in two different homes, we are very very pleased with the work that they have done for us.
1) they are very professional and friendly
2) they are clean and meticulous, we appreciate their attention to detail.
3) even after a year or two, the paint job still looks amazing!