Are you looking for a simple way to wrap up your painting and carpentry projects?
Nobody likes to be their own contractor, juggling dates, details, and timelines. You deserve a smooth, efficient project, and our talented team of carpenters can help.
The search stops here. Whatever your vision, we’ve got you All Covered!
We Want You To Be 100% Satisfied with Your Carpentry and Remodeling Project
- Trim and Wainscoting
- Crown Moulding
- Carpentry Repair/Replacement
- Drywall and Texturing
- Kitchen and Bath Remodels… and more!
Our Popular Exterior Carpentry Services
- Siding Repair
- Trim Repair/Installation
- Deck Building & Repairs… and more!
Why Trust All Covered Painting?
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Our team is detail-oriented, from initial project planning and prep to the final cleanup
- We offer a 5‑year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee
- We focus on ongoing training, meaning that we use the best products, tools, and techniques
- We work carefully, respectfully, and contain our workspace
I needed a ceiling skim coated to cover thick 70's texturing. It's a horrible job. I know because I've done it in other parts of the house. They gave me a terrific estimate much less than other places.
Rich was very friendly and nice and listened to my concerns about my rescue birds and the sanding.
They came when they said they would and the person doing the actual work was Nain and he was so conscientious. He was very worried about not getting it perfect because of trying to keep the sanding to a minimum. I was the one that had to say it was done. He would have kept at it. It was a hard job to cover that texturing without sanding!
The ceiling looks great, the birds are healthy, they were friendly, they threw in the priming for no extra cost, and the estimate was exactly the final price.
These guys did a great job on our house, Some difficult spots, worked around the bushes and the rain.