Time to be honest! How are you feeling about your interior painting project? Excited, but maybe a little overwhelmed? If you’re like most Seattle homeowners, you’re probably also focused on finding the perfect local painting company.
Our goal at All Covered Painting is to simplify the process, and to help you feel confident through every step and stage. Painting should be fun!
We do this by offering consistent, awesome painting services, sharing our passion for our craft with you as we add beauty and value to your property. We’re in this together, and we appreciate your trust.
Convenience and Peace of Mind Come Standard
- Full interior floor and furniture protection
- Variety of surface preparation options
- The highest quality paints and painting products
- Daily cleanups and a thorough final cleanup
Why Trust All Covered Painting?
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Our team is detail-oriented, from initial project planning and prep to the final cleanup
- We offer a 5‑year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee
- We focus on ongoing training, meaning that we use the best products, tools, and techniques
- We work carefully, respectfully, and contain our workspace
Our Most Popular Interior Painting Services
- Custom staining and finishing
- Wallpaper removal
- Colors got you stumped? Ask about our color consultations!
Very positive experience. Wood cabinets were repainted and now look fantastic. Francisco and his team did a great job. Good communication throughout and they left the worksite spotlessly clean.
All Covered Painting prepped and stained our shingles (as well as painted our trim and front door) last fall. We were very happy with their work, especially the stain which looked really good, and I wrote a great review back then. A few months later we noticed some of the shingles were noticeably faded. I contacted Rich Wall who came out immediately and inspected them. He said he would correct the problem per their warranty. A few weeks later the shingles were pressure washed, then three weeks later Joshua and Kelly came out and restained the shingles. They used the same shade of Sherwin Williams semi-transparent stain we had chosen before but this time they used oil based stain instead of water based. Joshua said it does sometimes happen that defects show up later and they have to redo it. The problem could be the wood itself of some of the shingles, or it could be the prep wasn't completely uniform. At any rate Joshua and Kelly did perfect work and the shingles look wonderful once again. We so appreciated the gracious attitude of everyone involved in backing up the warranty and redoing the work. Everyone we have dealt with at All Covered Painting has been super professional, courteous, pleasant, and neat. I can't say enough good things about this company!