Time to be honest! How are you feeling about your interior painting project? Excited, but maybe a little overwhelmed? If you’re like most Seattle homeowners, you’re probably also focused on finding the perfect local painting company.
Our goal at All Covered Painting is to simplify the process, and to help you feel confident through every step and stage. Painting should be fun!
We do this by offering consistent, awesome painting services, sharing our passion for our craft with you as we add beauty and value to your property. We’re in this together, and we appreciate your trust.
Convenience and Peace of Mind Come Standard
- Full interior floor and furniture protection
- Variety of surface preparation options
- The highest quality paints and painting products
- Daily cleanups and a thorough final cleanup
Why Trust All Covered Painting?
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Our team is detail-oriented, from initial project planning and prep to the final cleanup
- We offer a 5‑year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee
- We focus on ongoing training, meaning that we use the best products, tools, and techniques
- We work carefully, respectfully, and contain our workspace
Our Most Popular Interior Painting Services
- Custom staining and finishing
- Wallpaper removal
- Colors got you stumped? Ask about our color consultations!
I'm happy with the work they did on our place. We have a lot of wood cedar siding on our place and it had gotten pretty dull and dark from the water and sun. Rich came over and gave us estimates. Restoring it to the natural wood with transparent stain would be very expensive, so I appreciate that he gave us different types of stains options and explained it very clearly. We went with a semi-solid stain, even though you lose the natural wood look, but it lasts longer and costs a lot less. He sent us to the paint shops to look for colors and then he came over again and showed us what the stain wood look like on real wood. This helped a lot since we were hesitant about going with semi-solid. Their work is dependent on dry days so we were super patient and flexible. We were happy with the end result. There was a couple things that needed to be touched up, but they took care of it and that matters a lot. About 6 mths after we noticed an issue and they still came back out and fixed it entirely because they guarantee their work. Rich was always very responsive and kind to us.
Coated my garage floor. Prompt and friendly communication, from initial contact through job completion. Professional quality work, exactly as advertised, completed within a single day.