Dazzling holiday light display is a fun, festive way to add to your guests’ experience. As much as it adds, however, we know that finding the time to design, install, and manage the display can be easier said than done, especially during a busy time of year.
We can handle every step and stage for you! And, as a painting company with deep experience serving local Seattle businesses, we know how to navigate your schedule and work in an unobtrusive way.
Custom Holiday Light Displays for Your Seattle Property
Ready for a closer look at how it all works?
1. First, we meet with you to discuss your goals, budget, and design ideas. From subtle and classic to truly head turning, we can make it happen.
2. We use premium, efficient lights that perfectly match your vision. We’ll provide the timers and extension cords, too!
3. Our expert team efficiently installs your display.
4. We use plastic clips that are gentle on your property and non-permanent (no staples unless you request them).
6. Have a question or technical difficulty? We offer maintenance and support all season long.
7. When you’re all done with your lights, we’ll take them down and store them for you until next year.
8. Ready to reinstall? We’ll come back and do it all again!
9. Dazzling: 100% guaranteed.
Why Trust All Covered Painting with Your Commercial Holiday Lights?
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Our team are experienced, in-house craftspeople
- No project is too large or too small
- We offer flexible scheduling to meet your needs and operations
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Very positive experience. Wood cabinets were repainted and now look fantastic. Francisco and his team did a great job. Good communication throughout and they left the worksite spotlessly clean.
All Covered painting were very professional and polite throughout our entire process. We changed the scope of our project several times before the job started and they were incredibly patient with us updating the estimate multiple times and coming by our house more than once to assess the additional requests. They always called or emailed us to let us know when they would be showing up and when they wouldn't be. There were no surprises with this job. This is seriously one of the first companies we've had do work on our house that didn't flake at some point. They were also very accommodating with our schedule and the other work we were having done on our house.
The work was done at a high quality and within the expected time frame if not faster. I think the price was very reasonable for the quality of work and attention to detail. I would highly recommend them and look forward to working with them more in the future.