Dazzling holiday light display is a fun, festive way to add to your guests’ experience. As much as it adds, however, we know that finding the time to design, install, and manage the display can be easier said than done, especially during a busy time of year.
We can handle every step and stage for you! And, as a painting company with deep experience serving local Seattle businesses, we know how to navigate your schedule and work in an unobtrusive way.
Custom Holiday Light Displays for Your Seattle Property
Ready for a closer look at how it all works?
1. First, we meet with you to discuss your goals, budget, and design ideas. From subtle and classic to truly head turning, we can make it happen.
2. We use premium, efficient lights that perfectly match your vision. We’ll provide the timers and extension cords, too!
3. Our expert team efficiently installs your display.
4. We use plastic clips that are gentle on your property and non-permanent (no staples unless you request them).
6. Have a question or technical difficulty? We offer maintenance and support all season long.
7. When you’re all done with your lights, we’ll take them down and store them for you until next year.
8. Ready to reinstall? We’ll come back and do it all again!
9. Dazzling: 100% guaranteed.
Why Trust All Covered Painting with Your Commercial Holiday Lights?
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Our team are experienced, in-house craftspeople
- No project is too large or too small
- We offer flexible scheduling to meet your needs and operations
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Prep, paint and clean up went very well, one guy returned a day later to do all the final touch ups we found.
I'm happy with the work they did on our place. We have a lot of wood cedar siding on our place and it had gotten pretty dull and dark from the water and sun. Rich came over and gave us estimates. Restoring it to the natural wood with transparent stain would be very expensive, so I appreciate that he gave us different types of stains options and explained it very clearly. We went with a semi-solid stain, even though you lose the natural wood look, but it lasts longer and costs a lot less. He sent us to the paint shops to look for colors and then he came over again and showed us what the stain wood look like on real wood. This helped a lot since we were hesitant about going with semi-solid. Their work is dependent on dry days so we were super patient and flexible. We were happy with the end result. There was a couple things that needed to be touched up, but they took care of it and that matters a lot. About 6 mths after we noticed an issue and they still came back out and fixed it entirely because they guarantee their work. Rich was always very responsive and kind to us.