Kitchen Cabinet Painting: Ready for a New Look?
We all know that fresh interior paint is one of the most powerful ways to update your home. In a matter of hours you can radically change a space, reflecting your taste, style, and personality.
It’s one of the reasons why we love doing what we do!
But how about your kitchen? Sometimes painting the walls just isn’t quite enough… And, this is exactly where professional cabinet painting comes in.
6 Benefits of Painting Your Cabinets
6 Benefits of Painting Your CabinetsLet’s say you have older cabinets that are a little dated. Maybe rocking that 1990s honey oak finish? But, you don’t really need a full remodel. Plus, the idea of having your kitchen out of commission for weeks on end sounds less than appealing. Not to mention the mess, dust, traffic in and out… And the price tag. Yikes.
Cabinet painting offers a pleasant alternative:
- Faster than a remodel
- Much more cost-effective than a full replacement
- You’re in control! Pick your favorites colors/finishes
- Add major value and marketability
- Less mess, dust, and disruption
- Professional painting delivers a durable, lasting improvement
Should You Paint Your Kitchen Cabinets?
It’s the right fit for many, but not everybody. Here are a few quick questions to ask yourself:
- Does your existing layout work for you? Cabinet painting may add style, but it won’t add storage or space. Make sure your kitchen’s current capacity and overall design meets your needs before investing in an aesthetic improvement.
- Do you have good quality cabinets? Painting is much less expensive than a full remodel, but it’s still an investment. We recommend only painting cabinets that are worth the improvement.
- Are your cabinets in good condition overall? We’ll carefully prep your surfaces, but if extensive repairs are needed it may be time for a replacement.
If you’re interested in the cabinet painting process, and maybe have a few more questions, give us a call at All Covered Painting! We offer the painting and carpentry services you need, guaranteeing a beautiful finish (and awesome experience).
Ben D.All Covered Painting prepped and stained our shingles (as well as painted our trim and front door) last fall. We were very happy with their work, especially the stain which looked really good, and I wrote a great review back then. A few months later... view full review
Paul T.We had All Covered Painting power wash & stain our deck. A gentleman named Andergio did all of the work. He was excellent. He was very thorough & careful, respectful of property & did a great job with both the power washing & staining. I... view full review